Lake Erie Thunder Camp #8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there Erie. You have as many horns as several open class corps at this point.

This is our show. We're playing "On the Waterfront" (Santa Clara, Blue), "Riders on the Storm" (the Doors), "The 4 Elements"(Crossmen), "Somewhere over the Rainbow" intro to "Into the Storm". It is called "Lake Effect" after the storms on Lake Erie which dump 140" of snow a year on us. While it's not what you'd expect from Erie, I think it's a unique show for DCA. If it doesn't work, next year we'll play a Chase show :smile:

I loved Bill Chase"s music and sound but "Lake Effect" sounds like it will be GREAT!!!!!!! Good Luck and ENJOY!!!! :worthy:

Enough of this other nonsense back to reality here.

Rehearsal is at 12pm sharp on Sunday May 3rd at Iroquis High School. Need people in all sections to complete what is already a really awesome nucleus! Come check us out. We're sure to blow your minds! :tongue:

:smile::smile:

Solid horn line Mikey. How's come yinz wern't using a music stand? YOU ROCK Man!!! :devil: ...talk about being focused....

....and...just how tall is that Lead Sop from MCL..? Gotta be 6 foot plus (or close to it).

Can't believe the S##t you guys are playing. When do you breath?

Actually, I'm 5'10"....LOL....but, many people have often sworn up and down that I'm at least 6'....LOL!!

"KUDOS" to you "Thunder"....You guys "ROCK" my world and we are going to "take DCA by Storm this summer".....The Sky's the Limit Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::tongue:

Enough of this other nonsense back to reality here.

Rehearsal is at 12pm sharp on Sunday May 3rd at Iroquis High School. Need people in all sections to complete what is already a really awesome nucleus! Come check us out. We're sure to blow your minds! :tongue:

I can vouch for the "Blow Your Minds" part.....Oh, and all the rest, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

I'll leave you all to it then.

don't know what that is all about Mike_B but my original post still stands...ENJOY and I am sure "Lake Effect" will be awesome.....Stand Tall and Proud......where is nick?? :tongue:

Stand Tall and Proud......where is nick?? :tongue:

Do you know where he is? If found, please deliver back to Erie, PA!