Ford Butler

Ford Butler passed away this morning at 10AM at home surrounded by his family. Currently plans are incomplete but I will update this as soon as they become available. Ford was a member of the Crystal Raider, Barons of Steuben, STAR Alumni Corps and Mighty St. Joes. He was a wonderful husband, father, grandfather and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. He joins that great baritone section in the heaven. Please pray for his wife Lois and the rest of his family.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep us informed - good guy, great drum corps guy and fan

I had just recieved the E mail from the St Joe's crew. RIP old buddy, you dont have to fight anymore. We will miss you dearly. Lois and Krissy hang strong...

Donny

I got to know Lois and Ford well when I was director of Crusaders... With Kris marching in the corps, they were our biggest fans and supporters... our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Very sorry to hear the news. The entire Statesmen family is here for you.

Ford Butler passed away this morning at 10AM at home surrounded by his family. Currently plans are incomplete but I will update this as soon as they become available. Ford was a member of the Crystal Raider, Barons of Steuben, STAR Alumni Corps and Mighty St. Joes. He was a wonderful husband, father, grandfather and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. He joins that great baritone section in the heaven. Please pray for his wife Lois and the rest of his family.

I am so sorry to hear the news. I don't know anyone who didn't like Ford. We had so many fun times together with him , Lois and Krissy. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Steve and Darlene Cooley

I'll miss ya "Foster".

Condolences to his loved ones.

The Martins