The New Fan Network

I am. I can't even get a video to come up. All I get is the "Fan Network Version 2.0" video.

The same for me...nothing!

I emailed DCI... but no answer yet.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched all four of the latest Blue Stars video. Only took a second or two to load. Not sure why others are having problems.

I had the problem earlier of only being able to watch one video, then nothing after. Harder to navigate, the loss of scores and placements, and now I am getting a page load error. Go back to the old version, just keep the bigger screen. Boo. :worthy:

Harder to navigate, the loss of scores and placements,

Not sure it is harder to navigate, but I also miss the scores and placements. Arranging them alphabetically seems lazy or playing it safe. Like arranging by placement might hurt someones feelings?

I noticed there are no videos from Magic of Orlando when they made finals. In 2002 there are only 10 videos. I can't remember who the other finalists were that year or if there were any copyright issues.

Just an observation.

Not sure it is harder to navigate, but I also miss the scores and placements. Arranging them alphabetically seems lazy or playing it safe. Like arranging by placement might hurt someones feelings?

Yeah, I will agree with that.

Patience, people. This was Day One of the new website design. Give them some time to iron out the bugs. These kind of problems are par for the course in Day One of the design most any interactive website.

if you order the Fan Network through a corps, do they benefit in some way for your subscription?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Last year, if you subscribed to Fan Network through the website of your favorite corps, that corps got to keep 50% of your subscription fee. I got an email from the corps I joined with last year reminding me to join up again through them, but unlike last year, they didn't mention a deal with DCI for part of the revenue, so that may be off the boards or reduced this year.

Last year, if you subscribed to Fan Network through the website of your favorite corps, that corps got to keep 50% of your subscription fee. I got an email from the corps I joined with last year reminding me to join up again through them, but unlike last year, they didn't mention a deal with DCI for part of the revenue, so that may be off the boards or reduced this year.

Last year along with the revenue sharing agreement, there was a gentleman's agreement not to advertise the fact. Don't know what the current arrangements are, but it could range from REALLY don't advertise it all the way to no revenue sharing.