Official GLASSMEN 2009 Thread

Matt who is an Alumni handles this for the corps.

is it matt henley or something like that?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there in Fairfield tonight. It will be the first time I've seen them live since family day. I can't wait.

can you give us a full review?

Another good lineup tonight in Fairfield.

Horizon- I hope you enjoy the Glassmen's Show tonight. You must give us your thoughts about tonight's Show..............................If you feel like it.

To me the main priority should be to focus on raising money to meet the goal of the 500.

I also feel the lack of videos on FN needs to be talked about. I do not know the time or cost to make one of these videos. Some just look like members are being asked questions while someone is filming. Those are the best ones by the way. A close second would be in the lot videos. I feel the FN is becoming very important. And it must be used to it's full advantage. How important is this great PR tool? Here is just a small example.

I bet my last dollar that some Alumni do not know that, the Glassmen Bass line create a very cool sound by playing their Bass drums with brushes at one point. Horizon, try to look for that tonight if it is still in. Very Cool effect. Anyways some of those same Alumni know that Crown has two sets of uni pants. One for grass, one for turf. And that the Colts posted a video of them playing for the Glassmen. Very Class act by the way. These are just two of the many examples on the FN

Matt is indeed a Glassmen Alum. I knew he did some video last year. I did not know he was doing the same this year. If that is the case then it is in good hands. Matt, if your are heading this, is there anything that any of us Alumni who wish to help do to make this happen? Because of my limited skills in this area the only thing I can do is donate money to the cause.

Good luck tonight. :worthy:

Dean

Yes! It is Matt Henley.
You don't even Know how to spell the kids name Mary Ellen it's Hensley for your info !

You don't even Know how to spell the kids name Mary Ellen it's Hensley for your info !

Sorry, You are correct. Thats what i get for trying to multi task at work

Senior moment

Easy there bro, it was a simple mistake.

Kemo

QUOTE (rudi man @ Jul 6 2009, 06:35 PM)

Easy there bro, it was a simple mistake.

Kemo

Mary Ellen Posted Yesterday, 07:05 PM

QUOTE (rudi man @ Jul 6 2009, 06:35 PM)

Sorry, You are correct. Thats what i get for trying to multi task at work

Senior moment

rudi man Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Mary Ellen @ Jul 6 2009, 04:23 PM)

Yes! It is Matt Henley.

This is the link to the DCP community guidelines

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...?act=boardrules

This section applies to the above.

You may not make personal attacks on other Community members or non-members. Harassment of other members is not allowed. Flame-bait, trolling or flaming posts will be edited or removed, and action may be taken against the author. Issues and posts directed at a single member should be handled via our built-in Private Messenger feature.

Many of us are looking for some content ( news, opinions, etc.) in this thread. If there is another place to go for chit chat, please post that location. Thanks

Edited by baja