Reading Buccaneers

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Balance in Blue just finished a very productive rehearsal camp weekend which saw some neat changes incorporated into the show. We're ready to give our awesome hometown fans -- and everyone in attendance -- a show they'll love.

Reserved seats are sold out.

Plenty of general admission ($14) seats remain (36 yard-line out).

If you'll be in the Reading area Wednesday night, stop by the mall entrance of Boscov's at the Fairgrounds Square mall between 6 and 8 p.m. and you can get your tickets then.

Box office at stadium opens at 10 a.m. on Saturday morning. We typically get a brisk walk-up business, so come early and get your tickets. Then spend the day enjoying the corps' rehearsals or anything else you'd like to do in the Greater Reading area.

Local media is hyping the show - there's a buzz about town for Big Sounds. Be a part of it. Join us!

It's going to be a fantastic show!

where will everyone be rehearsing?

Amy & Tom

The Cabs are looking forward to our pilgrimage to Reading, and Albright Stadium.

Make sure there is a funnel cake with my name on it.

Looking forward to having you and the Cabs with us, Alan!

Funnel cake is one of the four food groups in our neck of the woods (along with potato filling, gravy and pretzels). Exeter HS music boosters will be running the concession stand at the show, so we encourage folks to come to the show hungry and support local music education while you satisfy your hunger!

where will everyone be rehearsing?

We'll post a list ASAP.

Big Sounds rehearsal sites (Saturday, August 29):

Shenandoah Sound, Pendora Park, South 19th & Forest Streets, Reading, PA 19606

Rochester Crusaders, Antietam Rec. Center, 905 Byram Street, Reading, PA 19606

Hawthorne Caballeros: Northmont Playground, Delta & Fremont Avenue, Reading, PA 19605

Fusion Core, Brookline Playground, 1300 Meade Street, Reading, PA 19607

Grenadiers, 13th & Union Streets, Reading, PA 19604 (across the street from Albright stadium)

White Sabers, West Reading Playground, 501 Sycamore Street, West Reading, Pa.

Reading Buccaneers, Buc Field, Aviation Road, Reading, PA 19601

Be sure to stop by the stadium to buy your tickets during the day to avoid waiting in line at show time. Ticket booth opens at 10:00 a.m. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Opening ceremonies 6:50 p.m. See you there!

Edited by amysnook

sweet thanks AMy...i actually know where most of those spots are!

6 days!

Fair enough, Jeff.

So if I was counting (not that I am, of course), it would now be 5 days and 4 nights until Big Sounds in Motion.

And if I was trying to hype the show, (which I am, of course), I'd mention that there are seven competing corps and two exhibition corps strutting their stuff at their best a week before championships. I'd also mention that Amy and her crew run a fantastic show! And I'd also mention that it's going to be a wonderful evening!

Join us!