Cru....76.65

Fusion....77.3

Grennies....79.225

Cabs...92.15

Bucs...95.025

Bucs all captions!!!

:worthy:

Looks like the 'homers' decided to open the gap...for now! :tongue:

It WILL be interesting come next weekend..Like Don said, the 2-6 spots are going to be a real scramble.

KATIE BAR THE DOOR - BABY!! HERE WE GO!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Pat

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with the scoring? Fusion has been stuck on 77 for 2 shows now.

How surprised am I ! Cabs about 3 back with alot of Bridgeport in the middle.

Well, we're all set for next week.

Got the word awhile ago its hot and sunny there at Albright!

til 5 minutes to show time

What the hell is happening in READING ??????

here's the breakdown.

show about to start...they announce a storm is coming...they expect it to be short but might, please clear the stadium.

oh it was mighty. announce back on at 8....rain stops, start heading back in. then it starts to pour again. headed back out. slowed again...headed back in,....starts again...I mean Danny Fitz played the anthems in a downpour. but as Sky started playing, boom it was over.

20 minute intermission could have been erased tho.

show commitee did a great job, but for future years, dont park people in the grass at the school if it's going to be wet. we lucked out and didnt get stuck, but i saw others spitting mud all over and not moving. some guys white lexus was covered in mud

whats up with the scoring? Fusion has been stuck on 77 for 2 shows now.

a few issues tonight IMO. review to be up tomorrow

:worthy:

Looks like the 'homers' decided to open the gap...for now! :tongue:

It WILL be interesting come next weekend..Like Don said, the 2-6 spots are going to be a real scramble.

KATIE BAR THE DOOR - BABY!! HERE WE GO!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Pat

Who is Katie,Patrick?

I think that the Bucs are going to be difficult to catch right now, but when you're number one you're the one to beat, and I'm sure that they're well aware of that. This should make for a very interesting Labor Day weekend.

I think that the Bucs are going to be difficult to catch right now, but when you're number one you're the one to beat, and I'm sure that they're well aware of that. This should make for a very interesting Labor Day weekend.
Let's see...the Bucs have won every show this year, while sweeping every major caption at each. The rolled into a major regional championship against all the top contenders a few weeks back, with by most accounts was their "B" game and by most accounts gave a "dialed in" performance, and still won that show by 2.x with a .3 penalty...again sweeping every major caption. Perhaps "difficult" is not the correct choice of words. If you feel like waiting for the scores next week just to see who won, perhaps you would be better served by leaving directly after the Bucs performance to beat the traffic... Edited by VOReason