Reading Buccaneers

Thank you Al and Rich for your nice comments. We enjoyed having your corps in the show, and the audience absolutely loved you, as well as the other corps.

The part I hate most about running the show is not seeing any of the performances. I heard Sky start up and headed to the field to watch, but got a phone call and had to attend to something else.

Thanks to the corps and fans for sticking with us through the delay. We tried to make everything as pain free as we could for everyone. Once again, drum corps fans showed their loyalty and hung in there through the weather and came back to pack the stands.

Best of luck to all in Rochester.

Amy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain aside, it was a great night over all Amy. You guys really know how to put on a show. The food was AWESOME. A lot of us Fusionites hit the stand up pretty hard before the scores. A lot of us hadn't eaten since lunchtime, not realizing there was going to be a rain delay, so the buy one get one pierogie special definately hit the spot!!! THANKS....it was worth the wait, that's for sure!!!

See you all in Rochester!! Safe travels to all!

To Amy and Bill Snook and the ENTIRE Buccaneer family

On behalf of the Skyliners Alumni, I just want to say thank you very much for the hospitality shown to us last Saturday. Your staff broke their tails to be helpful and accommodating to not only us, but to every corps and all the fans who were there.

I was very impressed with the professionalism displayed by all of you and all of us certainly appreciate your concerns for everyone's safety with the coming storm and deluge.

Thank you for having us and we hope to be back again in the future. You and your fans are the best!

Again, a big THANK YOU to the Bucs and their entire staff.

Ray

The Crusaders would like to thank Amy, her committee, and the BUCS for a giving us a great experience in Reading.

Tom - You promised - no rain...... Thats okay. It gave me a chance to get on the Crusaders bus to get to know our members a bit better!

Nice crowd. Well done, guys.

:tongue:

I never promised no rain. I promised no funnel cakes. And I didn't see fried dough and powdered sugar falling from the sky! [imagine that - paging Augustus Gloop!]

Regardless, I'm glad you got to bond with your members a bit!

Glad the Cru team had a positive experience at Big Sounds.

Just another fine example of a super organization. Attention to detail and support at every corner from volunteer to the product on the field. I had the pleasure of working with Bobby Jones this year and his vision has been a piece of the puzzle that has helped Grenadiers return to the field.

Amy,Jimmy,Tom,Jay and the rest all the best at finals from North of the border.

Cheers Don