An update from Joey Pero

Greetings and Salutations,

I'm very excited to announce that due to the overwhelming response to "Resonance" we are currently assembling a North East tour, to further promote the record. We're very humbled by the support and accolades we've received from the drum corps community! A very heart felt thank you to all who have emailed and phoned with words of encouragement over these past few months. I will continue working hard to reciprocate the sentiments!

I've recently began a blog with playing tips, performance clips along with thoughts on other great artists and musicians. Most recently, I posted a partial video of the finale to "Serenade in Brass" circa 1994. This was my solo debut! Please enjoy the clip and help me name the players on stage.

Check out my blog here

See more videos here

As always, I will keep everyone updated on the very latest! If you'd like to be the first to know, please sign up for my mailing list at: JoeyPero.com.

If you haven't already, pick up a copy of "Resonance" with stunning limited edition packaging on the website, or purchase it digitally from itunes. I know in my heart that you will love it as much I loved making it!

Cheers,

Joey

There are people who have been playing the majority of their lives who couldn't do what you did at such a young age. Amazing stuff!

I remember that like it was yesterday Joey.

Donny

I remember that like it was yesterday Joey.

Donny

Joey///...I marched with your dad in St Joes and he was straight up a standup guy. GOD BLESS u and your family.

Mike

your emails have been returned to me... I had lunch with Joe (Sr.) last week and he wants to talk with you... email me your new email addy

where are you? Florida? Costa Rica? Russia?

get-attachmentaspx.gif

Greetings to all,

I just wanted to write a quick note letting you all know that some tracks from "Resonance" will be played on Jazz 91 FM out of Toronto.

Visit http://www.jazz.fm/ between 1-1:30PM or tune in if it's in your FM reach. If you like what you hear, please let them

know what you think. Every bit helps!

Radio play blog entry.

All the very best to you, and as always, thank you for the support.

More to come,