Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Details 05.15.09 - 05.17.09

Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Details 05.15.09 - 05.17.09

Oh Those Wildwood Days!

Summer is just around the corner and we have less than 40 days until Cabs at the Beach – and the Caballeros have a camp in Wildwood this weekend, May 15th – 17th! The Hawthorne Caballeros will travel to their home away from home with a full camp weekend starting at 8:00 pm on Friday, May 15th, 2009 and ending Sunday, May 17th, 2009. Rehearsal will be at Wildwood High School on Friday evening and at none other than Maxwell Field on Saturday and Sunday. We start bright and early, so if you are in town stop by and check us out. For more details on the weekend, directions to Wildwood and our 2009 program go to cabs.org.

We are still looking for front end ensemble and pit players and could really use some help in the support area. Contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org if you are interested.

You have no idea how excited I am

Yay for a full drumline. Still a few hornline spots left (I spoke too soon earlier... OOPS!). Let's fill those spots, get some pit and rock and roll!

Edited by CorpsBuff

Yay for a full hornline and drumline (emphasis on FULL!!! Great number of people in both sections!). Let's fill that pit and rock and roll!

Woo-hoo ! Horn line all filled :lol:

That means I won't have to hide from Josh in Wildwood, Bridgeport, etc :lol:

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Have a great Camp in my favorite town "Wildwood". I always looked forward to Camp however the next work week I felt it.

Woo-hoo ! Horn line all filled :laughing:

That means I won't have to hide from Josh in Wildwood, Bridgeport, etc :tongue:

Don't forget what time of year we are in...LOL There is always room for one more... Not to dampen the enthusiasm for a full corps .. But this time of year is always a change of job or health away from a full line..We are actively recruiting for Pit percussion and Mallet players.. If you would like to perform with the Caballeros for the season we sure could use your help... See everyone in Wildwood for the weekend....

Woo-hoo ! Horn line all filled :laughing:

That means I won't have to hide from Josh in Wildwood, Bridgeport, etc :tongue:

WOW! Geez, Rog, that hurts!

WOW! Geez, Rog, that hurts!

Not sayin' I LIKE hidin', just pointing out what an amazingly effective recruiter you are!

Geez, in '07, you almost convinced me to quit my job so I could march !

Not sayin' I LIKE hidin', just pointing out what an amazingly effective recruiter you are!

Geez, in '07, you almost convinced me to quit my job so I could march !

Oh! OK! Since you put it that way! :laughing:

Leaving soon for a weekend of Drum & Bugle corps in Wildwood NJ.. Hope the weather holds out.. I'm sure Ernie(the mayor) will assist with that...LOL Looking forward to getting the drum solo on the field this weekend. Man that's going to be exciting...Corps is at at Wildwood High School for Rehearsal this evening then onto Maxwell fields for the remainder of the weekend. Looking for a place to march.. Get in touch. Pit Percussion and mallet players are needed... and of course We need support personnel for the season also.. Please feel free to call me at 201 304 1232 or e-mail me at m.ryan@cabs.org...See you all in Wildwood....