OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

I'm kinda surprised by the lack of movement on this thread so far. The Phantom and Glassmen threads are kicking our collective booties! This thread was far and away the most posted-in corps thread of the season last year, and I expect nothing less this year as well! :tongue:

Yeah, I know it's the time of the season that seems to drag along more than any other, but c'mon...let's get fired up! :tongue:

Sooooo...anyone heard anything new? Been to rehearsal? Got any meaningless hype for the thread?? Anything???

POW!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we not confirm any uniform changes? (besides the patches) Madison seems to be off to a very good start, good, very good.

Any reports on the music? Latin? Anyone excited about quoting malaga or whatever?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3021...p;id=1037370274

assuming this is a picture of the uniforms with red sashes? but no one can confirm this?

A uniform change would help them stand out on the field...

I like last year's uniform. It was very classy. If they DID change though, I would like them to change to their 2005 uni.

They just got new ones last year so I don't see a total uniform change coming anytime soon...I love the way those men work those aussies. POW!

Well, they changed unis in 2005, and 2006, and 2007, and then 2008... so I wouldn't put it past them to change again this year. They just can't seem to find one that they like...

I'm kinda surprised by the lack of movement on this thread so far. The Phantom and Glassmen threads are kicking our collective booties! This thread was far and away the most posted-in corps thread of the season last year, and I expect nothing less this year as well! :tongue:

Yeah, I know it's the time of the season that seems to drag along more than any other, but c'mon...let's get fired up! :tongue:

Sooooo...anyone heard anything new? Been to rehearsal? Got any meaningless hype for the thread?? Anything???

POW!

Over in Regiment land we're only about 80 replies and 9,000 views ahead of you. You can make up the difference in no time! :worthy:

Not much to update on the state of the ***DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS***. They had a snare camp this past weekend and are working hard at Spring Training.

anywayz...just thought i'd help bump up your count. ;)

Think it worth it to travel two hours just to see Madison and Regiment warm-up before a performance?

That's a definite yes.