OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how you ASSume I was only speaking of you regarding "hearsay" ...

To be quite honest with you, I had moved way past the immediate issue you refer to in your desperate post above, and was referring specifically to ALLLLL the other "hearsay" things in "The Official 2009 Madison Scouts Thread."

I highly doubt I'll get any apology what-so-ever for YOUR blunder of ASSumption...

Desperate? What about my post was desperate?

My apologies about the misunderstanding. . . but can you at least understand why I'd think your comment was directed at me?

And I really appreciate the capitalization. You are truly the paragon of subtlety and maturity.

spats. spats are the solution. that and piston/rotor bugles.

Man, can you imagine if they brought back spats. . . that would be insane. I'd almost like to see what a corps would look like marching modern drill with spats. Of course no one would do it, for the same reason that most corps are afraid to wear white pants. . . but it'd be insane if they did.

While we're at it, can they start wearing those crazy coke bottle glasses from the 70's. That, with the mustaches, spats, and piston/rotor bugles would really make the effect.

My apologies about the misunderstanding. . . but can you at least understand why I'd think your comment was directed at me?

And I really appreciate the capitalization. You are truly the paragon of subtlety and maturity.

Man, can you imagine if they brought back spats. . . that would be insane. I'd almost like to see what a corps would look like marching modern drill with spats. Of course no one would do it, for the same reason that most corps are afraid to wear white pants. . . but it'd be insane if they did.

While we're at it, can they start wearing those crazy coke bottle glasses from the 70's. That, with the mustaches, spats, and piston/rotor bugles would really make the effect.

My friend. you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Why do you continue to post in this thread? You are just making yourself look foolish. Please for the sake of your corps show some restraint and stop posting in this thread. These things will be sorted out. Snide comments do not help. Nor does it make you look mature. The season is over now it is ti

e for real life.

My friend. you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Why do you continue to post in this thread? You are just making yourself look foolish. Please for the sake of your corps show some restraint and stop posting in this thread. These things will be sorted out. Snide comments do not help. Nor does it make you look mature. The season is over now it is ti

e for real life.

For what it's worth, I was serious about the spats and the coke bottle glasses and mustaches. . . I loved Madison's look back in the seventies and I think it'd be crazy if they brought it back. Even if it was just the spats.

I honestly didn't think much about my comment was snide except for the part about the capitalization. Apologies.

Subtlety? ehhhhh, not so much. Maturity? Well, not always... so ya got me on both... :shutup:

Respect for the apology... GOOD form. And now I can say probably not really necessary, since I did... capitalize and all... LOL

And yes I can understand. See, we aren't ALL bad because we marched where we did...

Well, it seems people can't leave well enough alone . . .even after the director posted in the thread and said as much.

Since no one wants to go that route and to continue to snipe back and forth, it's time for the "Official" thread to be closed for the season.