12 Madison Scouts 86.375

13 Crossmen 85.950

14 Colts 85.175

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda - you talked me into volunteering:

I'm heading down to help cook from San Antonio to Murray KY - so if anyone else wants to throw in a meal and save the cooks I'd sure apreciate it! I for one am looking forward to the legendary BBQ hosted by Bill L.

YAY!!! Thanks for helping out! I'm sure the Scouts and the other volunteers will appreciate more helping hands.

12 COLTS 78.45

13 TROOPER 78.20

14 MADISON 76.40

3 weeks to make up just over 2 points.

Dear Site Gallery:

I don't visit at this level/venue often because it is a no-win situation chatting among all the masked experts. However today peanut gallery, I am with Vincent. I personally know the capacity of the Madison Scouts to rise up from the present pit like the PHOENIX and save the beautiful maiden. Three weeks is a lifetime within the Madison culture. When we decide to be ourselves, we can move mountains, eat glass, run faster than a speeding bullet, and dance better than most. Trust me when it is all said and done, the 2009 edition will do all of that! Matter of fact I would be worry if my squad wasn't in 9th place or higher. These guys will WALK ON WATER. If you are a marching member, practical staff member, support staff ( chefs, bus drivers etc.), admin staff , or just a Mad-City fan--- I believe in YOU!! Now get up out of that hole and LET IT RIP GENTLEMEN. Go take somebody's name, their girl friend, her red slippers, the dog--take any you desire in the next three weeks. It is your birth right and pedigree as Scouts. Go MAKE YOURSELVES PROUD----YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM. YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Elvord

Old family member

Wow!! :blink:

:blink::shutup::tongue::ph34r:

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM. YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shutup: whatever :blink:

Matter of fact I would be worry if my squad wasn't in 9th place or higher. These guys will WALK ON WATER.

I would be ecstatic if the Scouts got 9th place

Walking on water would be kind of neat too................... :blink:

Thank you Mr. Elvord. As always, your words are an inspiration.

P.S. To those wondering, this gentleman is a member of the DCI Hall of Fame. Yes - that James Elvord.

I don't think some of the posters are aware of the importance of Mr. Elvord to the Scouts..........

I don't think some of the posters are aware of the importance of Mr. Elvord to the Scouts..........
All we really DO know is that Mr. Elvord considers most of us as a bunch of "masked experts" posting in a "peanut gallery"...

Wow - A DCI Hall of Famer spouting the Scouts will "walk on water, are better than them, and are the champions", and I'm supposed to bow down because of his involment with the Scouts?? Don't think so.

Let's see how this Hall of Famer is at the prediction game at the end of the year.

I'd also like to see the eating glass bit.

The fact that he is a hall of famer makes it all the more funny to me. :blink:

Everyone on this board that knows me, knows that I'm a HUGE Scouts supporter, but come on - let's use a bit of common sense, and face reality.