OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an 81.9 They scored a 90 in the fan poll (3rd) so maybe the judges got confused.

Edited by MrObvious

I don’t know. But they need to fix it ASAP.

Alright…I didn’t want to have to resort to this but…here goes;

Go get 'em men of Madison, it ain't over 'til the chick from Waunakee sings!

MYNWA

Yah, Yah, Yah........Das is Goot, Das is Voondearbar! (Sorry, my father is from Germany......I cant spell Duetch. to save my kiester........but the pig German in me tends to surface when I get excited)

The only thing missing from the "clip" is footage from "300" and the opening act from "Gladiator"

Well done khoutler, well done.

By the way, this must be some famous "chick" if she hales from the only Waunakee in the world.

Edited by Mad75

Okay, they fixed it. But no matter what my Brothers I'm still PROUD of your hard work. :lol::lol::sad::lol:

Was wondering if all that talk about magic wands had paid off!

Love this comment from another DCP thread:

The Colts and Spirit and Academy are all saying, "Who was that in the Green Ferrari that just passed us?"

It just reinforces how meaningless these numbers are.

Agreed........But unfortunately it's those same meaningless numbers that dictate ones participation, or not, in the big dance you'll be witnessing in Indi. I guess one needs to learn how to dance in extraordinary ways without selling ones soul.

Edited by Mad75

By the way, this must be some famous "chick" if she hales from the only Waunakee in the world.

Famous? FAMOUS?! Good lord man with your extensive career you must have, at the very least, a passing familiarity with 'the girl from Waunakee'. Why, over the years she has inspired generations of songs, stories and visits to the clinic. While Helen of Troy may be credited with launching a thousand ships, 'the girl from Waunakee' has launched a hundred bus's and defiled at least one New Orleans street-car. She is a legend, dare I say an icon and when she sings...whoo boy, when she sings it is really and truly OVER!