Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

is there an "official crossmen" thread yet? anyone been out to see them?

im aching for some news from bones

I don't think there is.

Any objections to changing the title on this one and making it the "official thread"?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we keep this current title as part of the new thread title until the positions are filled?

Can we keep this current title as part of the new thread title until the positions are filled?

Sure.

We can change it as the season goes along as well so folks can stay updated if there are needs (members, volunteers, etc). Any of the mods can change it easily; just let one of us know. :blink:

Out of curiousity, have any of the positions been filled yet?

From the last post on Crossmen.org... it appears that pit spot has been filled.

I believe most of the injuries have occurred in the baritone section and guard. These are the spots that they are looking to fill immediately. I'm not sure if the Trumpet spot has been filled.

People have been auditioning with Aaron all week (some over the phone or via video) to fill the spots, so don't hesitate to call him if you're still interested.

You can check out Crossmen on Twitter for daily updates also.

http://www.twitter.com/crossmen

Edited by xbones7480

trumpet/baritone/tuba/weapon/flag were all needed as of June 3rd. So looks like the pit got their person. I saw on facebook that there are multiple openings in the baritone line (not sure about the others). They have probably auditioned people for all the spots, but they don't want to "settle" if they can.

Thanks for the update.

Also, a random question, but does anyone know if the young girl that was in the guard last year that got hurt and was carried of the field by a fellow guard member, is back with the corps this year?

Thanks for the update.

Also, a random question, but does anyone know if the young girl that was in the guard last year that got hurt and was carried of the field by a fellow guard member, is back with the corps this year?

I know she was back in the show last year in a limited role... dunno about this year.

She was back with the corps again this year. A few days into spring training she broke her other leg. I don't really know any more details.