Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

Last text I received from a guard member's parent was that they finished the end of the show and that they might have guard unis by tonight.

Edited by xbones7480

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last text I received from a guard member's parent was that they finished the end of the show and that they might have guard unis by tonight.

Very good. The show may be more cohesive now that all the parts to Guidry's composition are there.

Based on the latest weather report, it should be a perfect night for drum corps--around 76 degrees when the Bones kick off.

Spoke to my son right before they left for the show....says the guard won't have their uniforms, but will have the flag for the opener....bummer!

Very good. The show may be more cohesive now that all the parts to Guidry's composition are there.

Based on the latest weather report, it should be a perfect night for drum corps--around 76 degrees when the Bones kick off.

My mind instantly heard Xmen playing Birdland.

carry on :thumbup:

I'm happy the corps had a decent increase in score last night (1.8). Looking at the captions, there was a nice increase in GE visual despite the lack, still, of guard uniforms. I'm glad they incorporated the ending into the show, though. I'm sure that helped.

As it turns out, the weather last night wasn't perfect because I hear it was quite windy. Temperature was good though.

Tonight in Erie looks fine in temperature (low 70's), but there is a 50% chance of precipitation with T'Storms heading through the area.

Looks like the threat of rain will hang over them all week as they head East:

Weather.com:

An upper level low is forecast to linger over the Great Lakes and Northeast for much of this week, beginning today.

The result will be a continuing chance of showers and thunderstorms across the region throughout the week ahead.

Some locally heavy rain is possible in portions of New England, with the greatest rainfall amounts expected in Maine.

High temperatures are expected to be near or below seasonal averages throughout the week ahead as well.

Highs today will range from the 60s over Maine to the mid and upper 80s near Chesapeake and Delaware Bays.

The lower temperatures are welcome, but let's hope they stay on the "good luck" side of chance.