Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

haha saw someone's facebook status about that...

I hardly ever used my cell phone on tour (never text), but I would probably tell them I didn't have one.

I think they will be more focused on not having their phones than they are focused on having them. Of course, if they are playing with them during rehearsal, they're fair game to be taken.

edit: seems like the horn line still has access to theirs. Probably the pit causing trouble. =P

Edited by soccerguy315

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know- id be kinda peeved if someone took my phone away.

I mean...I'm 21 years old......

I am going to be at the Ocean Springs show tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what to expect from the Crossmen?

I am going to be at the Ocean Springs show tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what to expect from the Crossmen?

An enormous souvie trailer. I won't comment about the show as that's not really my field.

Just finnished p my weekend with the crossmen in orlando.

THE CORPS looks totally different from a week ago as far as cleaning , PERFORMANCE .

adding to the excitement. Check out the pit.

this is a new entity of drum corps .

The writing and sounds coming from them is truly something I have never heard before from a drum corps.

excellent.

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY TURN UP THE PIT . BUT WOW...........

brass and percussion cleaning a VERY VERY hard program and getting exciting along the way.

GUARD ( with new uniforms ) starting to kick it into gear.

Crossmen were 16 /17 place last season at this time and started to make a run right around now.

Lets see what happens this season..

I know The corps was really looking forward to performing in Orlando.

supper Bummed it was a rain out.

Stand stills are a bit different now a days. with all the pit writing not in there. ( corps do not use a pit at stand stills ) it really is a incomplete performance.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.....

GO BONES..

CHEZ

Al, I really needed that. Thanks for your comments.

It's been frustrating since that 71.3 in South Carolina and the strange CG score. I was really looking forward to Orlando to set the record straight on where the corps is. Then, the rain-out and subsequent 2-day break, which means five days between scores. I'm sure it may be just as frustrating for the corps.

Crossmen, show Mississippi what you are all about.

adding to the excitement. Check out the pit.

this is a new entity of drum corps .

The writing and sounds coming from them is truly something I have never heard before from a drum corps.

excellent.

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY TURN UP THE PIT . BUT WOW...........

GO BONES..

CHEZ

Alan,

Glad you are excited about the Crossmen pit...the vets have enjoyed performing the notes written this year, and all the pit members have been working intensely. Hopefully you were able to give your compliments to the pit members,...I know they would appreciate your comments!

Judy

Well, it doesn't fail. It always rains when they have a full day of practice.

Darn!