Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somewhat disappointing that the only way they get media on fan network is when somebody (DCI) else does it for them

Glad you volunteered. Call Fred Morrison; he'd love to chat with you.

Edited by xbones7480

I just would love to see the corps go out and enjoy themselves. I hope the hometown crowd gives them a nice welcome and bit of encouragement. Nothing like a good crowd reaction to get that extra jolt of energy.

See you on the web.

Hopefully the corps can pass some of the groups in front of them...maybe one or two but I think it's going to be awhile until the reach 12th or 13th. I worry that the show doesn't have the right components to get the corps back into Finals...last years fit the mold better than this year's but we'll just have to wait and see.

Wow, not my read on their show at all from last night. I thought that other than Boston, Crown and Cadets, Crossmen's show had the best emotionally communicative design of the night. I just don't think the kids are up to the challenge of that drill. I saw at least two partial falls and feet were everywhere. I hope they can clean it, but fundamentals need shoring up to get to that point. If they can, they have a good shot. The "mood" of the show really works and the members are really buying in and selling it!

I thought that was a good performance. It was certainly the best I've seen all year. The previous corps were good, but there was definitely a difference in the difficulty level for the Crossmen show.

Corps should be proud.

Go Bones!