Chambersburg PA Show

As the host of the Chambersburg, PA show, I have had the pleasure of watching the Cadets rehearse over the past three days. I can safely say that drum corps fans are going to be blown away by this fabulous corps and thrilling show.

I also had the pleasure of checking in the Boston Crusaders at 5:30 am this morning and they will be cranking up their rehearsal a little later this morning after they shake off the 8 hour ride from MASS. It's very exciting to have two great drum corps right here in my backyard.

For those with the opportunity to host a corps, I highly recommend doing it, especially if you are involved with a high school band. My students have had the chance to see first hand what goes into performing at such a high level of excellence and they have been thrilled to watch the Cadets practice on their home field all week.

Please consider making the trip to Chambersburg, PA for the very first contest of the 2009 season this Friday, June 19th. Gates open at 6:30 pm and the show begins at 7:30 pm. Go to www.yea.org/chambersburg for information.

This is our first year running the show and we have high hopes that it will be a great event that we can continue to offer to the area for many years. That take lots of drum corps fans showing their support by purchasing tickets. Tickets are available at any Franklin County McDonald's or at the stadium on Thursday, June 18 or Friday, June 19th.

Hope to see you there!

Do you know where the Colts will be rehearsing tomorrow and what time? Thanks in advance for any info.

As the host of the Chambersburg, PA show, I have had the pleasure of watching the Cadets rehearse over the past three days. I can safely say that drum corps fans are going to be blown away by this fabulous corps and thrilling show.

I also had the pleasure of checking in the Boston Crusaders at 5:30 am this morning and they will be cranking up their rehearsal a little later this morning after they shake off the 8 hour ride from MASS. It's very exciting to have two great drum corps right here in my backyard.

For those with the opportunity to host a corps, I highly recommend doing it, especially if you are involved with a high school band. My students have had the chance to see first hand what goes into performing at such a high level of excellence and they have been thrilled to watch the Cadets practice on their home field all week.

Please consider making the trip to Chambersburg, PA for the very first contest of the 2009 season this Friday, June 19th. Gates open at 6:30 pm and the show begins at 7:30 pm. Go to www.yea.org/chambersburg for information.

This is our first year running the show and we have high hopes that it will be a great event that we can continue to offer to the area for many years. That take lots of drum corps fans showing their support by purchasing tickets. Tickets are available at any Franklin County McDonald's or at the stadium on Thursday, June 18 or Friday, June 19th.

Hope to see you there!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the notice. Take good care of my two Crusader girls......

Tim..

Mick Krackin

can you get good Glassmen uniform pics since i know you will be there