Cabs at the beach

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* the scores are remarkably similar to last year... Another undefeated season for the blue team?

most likely

I realize it takes a while but does anyone know if recaps will be posted this year? (GO CABS-NICE START)

*sigh* the scores are remarkably similar to last year... Another undefeated season for the blue team?

probably will go undefeated unless something out of the BLUE happens

Our plan is to post the recaps within 24 hours. Sometimes it will be sooner, but definitely by the end of the next day.

A quick update on the show is now available at the www.dcacorps.org website...

A few thoughts from one of the "old Pros" who was on the 50 yard line:

Suffice to say, all the rumors of the winter were dashed as all corps represented themselves well. This was a strong score without the penalty for an early season presentation by Class A declared Carolina Gold. Bushwackers seemed to have much going for themselves and when complete will be a force to be reckoned with. Cabs and Bucs put on a GREAT first show performance... The 2009 season is going to be fun to watch - Don't miss it....

Kudos also to Jersey Surf who got RAVE reviews and a strong Cab Alumni corps for their signature performance.

here it is

Buccaneers - 76.438

Caballeros - 72.713

Bushwackers - 65.375

Carolina Gold - 58.650 (1.0)

nice big win for the blue team

any idea on the penalty for Gold?

penalties other than timing are most rare... but at this time I have no idea... w/a when I know...

any idea on the penalty for Gold?

unofficially via a Text message

buccs 76.448

cabs 72.713

bush 65.375

thats all I gots

All the corps deserve a lot of credit and I'm sure the conditions were less than perfect for everyone all day. I'm sure they'd all rather have a beautiful, full day of practice next time.

Off topic: Empire is renting an indoor driving range for 6 hours on Sunday. This will probably be the last time the corps practices on Father's Day.