Pittsburgh Playhouse

i have a feeling that Crown Boston and Glassmen will be off those averages.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who is going to be giving us reviews tonight from the show?

I will be writing a review for Drum Corps World, most likely sitting at a table on the 20 yard line, side 2, like I did in '07 when I covered this show.

There is NO internet access at the stadium and (oh, sweet irony) I have an iPhone and am unable to tether my laptop to it at this time without jailbreaking it. I will be posting updates on Twitter as the show progresses, but nothing like our DCA championships coverage.

I will be writing a review for Drum Corps World, most likely sitting at a table on the 20 yard line, side 2, like I did in '07 when I covered this show.

There is NO internet access at the stadium and (oh, sweet irony) I have an iPhone and am unable to tether my laptop to it at this time without jailbreaking it. I will be posting updates on Twitter as the show progresses, but nothing like our DCA championships coverage.

whats the twitter account?

whats the twitter account?

@kevingamin. I also retweet announcements from corps, as well as non-corps stuff like Stephen Colbert and Michael Ian Black off the wall stuff.

My be you will be able to pick up a wireless signal if you have a wireless card. Have a great day. Still raining up here.

My be you will be able to pick up a wireless signal if you have a wireless card. Have a great day. Still raining up here.

Had one in 2007, no signal. Based on the conversation I had with my contact at the show, it hasn't gotten any better. In his words, it's tough to even run a standard phone line to that stadium.

All I need is EDGE on the iPhone and I can post on Twitter. I MIGHT even try posting on DCP, but no promises.

Not saying you should do this, but...

If you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0, then try this for tethering!

http://tr.im/oYc2

Worked for me! ;-)

pictures anyone?

As usual my beloved Glassmen always come first but in a close second comes Capital Regiment !

Good luck tonight Capital Regiment and have fun kids put your heart and soul into it and I'll garantee

it will pay off in droves !!!!!!!! :sad: