Normal Noshery

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy is playing a yaks antler or something. Do yaks have antlers?

As a wind or percussion instrument?

Show lays down midstream. And I'm a big fan of Cavies. So this is not fun.[/b]

DCP Dictionary:

"I'm a big fan of X, but this show does nothing for me"

usually means:

"I've had an existential loathing of X since I was a zygote and will miss no opportunity to skewer them, but I'll say I'm a fan to appear impartial and high-minded."

John:

Crown. Really want to see this. Big show. Sixteen contras. Obviously great bottom end. Only four basses, three tenors, eight snares. Guard is good. Hass CC signature. Very goos show. Nice. balance. All captions look and sound good.

Like it.

Wow Crown is way better that PR or Cavies, A diffrent league. Horn line is great Huge sound, Body movement all in. they look like they are ready for sure. They win easy

Dexter Hebert:

Carolina on the field... they will do the encore also... big and pretty sound. only marching 4 bass drums. colorof the gaurd is distracting to me. big big sound... wow

Can anybody from Team Crown fill us in on the missing bass player tongiht - I saw a post on DCP the other night that they were only marching (3) tenors. Injuries?

Wow Crown is way better that PR or Cavies, A diffrent league. Horn line is great Huge sound, Body movement all in. they look like they are ready for sure. They win easy

I sure hope so!

John:

Crown. Really want to see this. Big show. Sixteen contras. Obviously great bottom end. Only four basses, three tenors, eight snares. Guard is good. Hass CC signature. Very goos show. Nice. balance. All captions look and sound good.

Like it.

:laughing: Yay :thumbup:

twitter:

TheBlueStarsCrowd loved it tonight. Guard had a very good run

DCP Dictionary:

"I'm a big fan of X, but this show does nothing for me"

usually means:

"I've had an existential loathing of X since I was a zygote and will miss no opportunity to skewer them, but I'll say I'm a fan to appear impartial and high-minded."

FWIW you're commenting to someone who's not even here ... it's a repost of an email sent from show. :laughing: