Bridgeport Show Today!

Ok, I am starting another discussion/predictions thread for this show, as well. I was correct on last weeks placements (and even correct on the top two scores... thought Bush would have placed closer to Cabs). With that being said, several new corps are being added to the mix this evening. Where you think they will stack up? Will we add another candidate to the race for the title? Is is possible for Bush's score to jump? Where will CV and Cru fit into all of this?

My Predictions:

77.700 Hurricanes

73.265 Caballeros

67.625 Bushwackers

65.400 Corpsvets

65.200 Crusaders

I'm just not willing to predict that the collective judges will shake too many things up from last year... just yet. It will be interesting to see how the spreads are at this show. We can always hope for a surprise!

Ok, I am starting another discussion/predictions thread for this show, as well. I was correct on last weeks placements (and even correct on the top two scores... thought Bush would have placed closer to Cabs). With that being said, several new corps are being added to the mix this evening. Where you think they will stack up? Will we add another candidate to the race for the title? Is is possible for Bush's score to jump? Where will CV and Cru fit into all of this?

My Predictions:

77.700 Hurricanes

73.265 Caballeros

67.625 Bushwackers

65.400 Corpsvets

65.200 Crusaders

I'm just not willing to predict that the collective judges will shake too many things up from last year... just yet. It will be interesting to see how the spreads are at this show. We can always hope for a surprise!

i agree with bush,cv and cru. although i think cru's score will be lower. i also think the cabs win this show. not by much but they win.

i agree with bush,cv and cru. although i think cru's score will be lower. i also think the cabs win this show. not by much but they win.

I for one, obviously, sure hope you got this one right, but either way, it's gonna be a great one tonight !

Maybe no rain, even !

Having seen both Cabs and Hurcs I'm not sure which way it will go. I think Hurcs have the edge but having seen them at completely separate times and not seen them up against each other I could be wrong.

Go Don...er...CABS!

Ok, I'll play along here. Since the Cabs already have a show under their belt, I have to give the edge to them.

Cabs 74.5

Hurcs 73.250

Bush 69.785

Cru 67.525

Corpsvets 67.125

Having seen both Cabs and Hurcs I'm not sure which way it will go. I think Hurcs have the edge but having seen them at completely separate times and not seen them up against each other I could be wrong.

Absolutely - Could go either way, could be close, could be NOT close. Bridgeport's gonna love 'em both, though, that much is for sure !

This was a fun show. :thumbup:

how bout those CORPSVETS! :thumbup:

Hurcs scored a 77.525