Las Vegas Show?

I had read earlier in the season about a show in Las Vegas on July 6 - now I can't find any information on it anywhere. It is still showing on the Bluecoats site as a performance. Does anyone have any information?

Here's the website: It's on 6 July. http://www.unlvtickets.com/eventInfo/spe/1...long-the-strip/

(Even though they're only got BD down for 11 Championships!)

Not a DCI event and not judged like normal, more like an American Idol kind of judging system where the fans use cell phones to vote in addition to judges. Should be interesting.

Edited by Plan9

I had read earlier in the season about a show in Las Vegas on July 6 - now I can't find any information on it anywhere. It is still showing on the Bluecoats site as a performance. Does anyone have any information?

Look at the top of this page (or hit refresh a time or two) and you'll see a link to the "Drums Along the Strip" website and information.

I had a nice chat with the guys that are putting this show together and it sounds like a REALLY interesting concept and a great time. If you're any where NEAR Las Vegas, I'd suggest you check it out.

-john