Big, Loud, & Live! 6

wtf, no des moines or ames theater? have to drive halfway to indy to even get to a theater thats playing it.

Looks like NV has figured it out. Only two theatres in the whole state, both in Las Vegas. Might actually get the local fans more consolidated into a couple of places. No more 6 people in a theatre. Now, if the people who text or talk on the phone during the performance can't get seats...

:worthy:

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

wow, starting at 5:30 central time....aren't these times kinda early? since i don't get home from work until at least 6 and not sure if the wife is gonna wanna go, i'm definitely gonna miss some of the show.

oh well cool cause i was wondering about info on this

wow, starting at 5:30 central time....aren't these times kinda early? since i don't get home from work until at least 6 and not sure if the wife is gonna wanna go, i'm definitely gonna miss some of the show.

oh well cool cause i was wondering about info on this

Well, since it IS live, there's not much they can do about that. Do you suggest they start quarterfinals at a later time so that people can make it to the theaters after they get off work? What about the people on the West coast? Maybe quarters should start at like 6:00 pm Pacific time?

What I'm confused about is that on DCIs site, for quarterfinals they have the listing of corps alphabetically and it says "Listed in reverse order of performance". Is that accurate? If so, that means corps like The Cavaliers and SCV won't be shown since they are way down at the bottom.

Looks like NV has figured it out. Only two theatres in the whole state, both in Las Vegas. Might actually get the local fans more consolidated into a couple of places. No more 6 people in a theatre. Now, if the people who text or talk on the phone during the performance can't get seats...

:worthy:

Garry in Vegas

Ugh, not a fan of either of those theaters, though, I guarantee you Village Square will sell out. I'll be getting there quite early. Chicago Brewing Company before hand, Garry?

I love going to this. Sadly, I can't this year. I'll be working a high school band camp that night. I thought band interfering with this broadcast would have ended when o i don't know...I GRADUATED.

Kind of funny that they've got three theaters in Indy showing this when patrons could just as easily be attending the show live and in person.

Kind of funny that they've got three theaters in Indy showing this when patrons could just as easily be attending the show live and in person.

And spend 10x the cost of the theater.