ROCHESTER SHOW

Exactly! They have a very solid corps in all sections, however drums are the strong point, but that is to be expected.

Lots of room to clean and max out the show.

Their color guard is gonna be pretty great too!

Later,

Mike

here they are folks

1. Empire Statesmen 78.288

2. Brigadiers 69.438 (0.6)

3. Crusaders 64.900

4. Grenadiers 63.375

5. White Sabers 58.025 (0.4)

Way to go Empire Statesmen. :worthy:

GOOD SHOW STATESMEN!! LOVED AMAZING GRACE AND TRIBUTE @ AFTER SHOW CONCERT TO BRUCE MCREADY.

Edited by tympmom

Thanks to all who attended the Rochester Show. Great night (even if it did feel like marching band weather) but at least there was no rain!!! Thanks to all the fans who filled the stadium. Not as huge as last year but we knew it would be tuff with our date falling on the 4th of July this year.

The Corps all did a wonderful job!

I have to say CONGRATS to my team for their BIG win at our home show. :worthy: Being a Colorguard person myself I have to give a special congrats to the Guard. You have made it clear you're here in full power!! You did a great performance last night and the uniform looks fab!!!

Now I can put my "show box of goodies" back in the basement until next summer and just enjoy myself as we begin to travel for the next two months.... Good luck to all as we move forward!