im sorry ms JACKSON

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job tonight Crown and Cadets! Congrats to all of the corps that performed. Keep pushing ahead! Go East Coast!!!

:thumbup:

hmmm me thinks tonight was the reality check for us crown "honks" eh?

You're right, instead of being more than two points ahead of the Holy Name Cadets, they are only one. What a reality check.

;) I'm kidding, of course. I just think it's funny how the scores tightened a bit and it's supposed to be a "reality check".

hmmm me thinks tonight was the reality check for us crown "honks" eh?

All in good fun.

Congrats to all the corps at the show. Can't wait to see them all tomorrow.

You're right, instead of being more than two points ahead of the Holy Name Cadets, they are only one. What a reality check.

;) I'm kidding, of course. I just think it's funny how the scores tightened a bit and it's supposed to be a "reality check".

well no, i'm going off the basis of the 85.1 score crown had... from friday night..

i'm enjoying the east coast competition thats going on right now. but yea, thats a drop after a few days off.

well no, i'm going off the basis of the 85.1 score crown had... from friday night..

i'm enjoying the east coast competition thats going on right now. but yea, thats a drop after a few days off.

I still don't see it as a "reality check". I think most corps are expecting their scores to drop now that we add in the full panel.

Why can't you go to the show? You'll probably see me at the rehearsal.

I have 2 little ones that will not be able to sit through all the awesome performances.lol. I will be there with my alumni shirt supporting.