The Denver Diner

A great show visually (duh) but all in all it left me flat. That said, I thought the same thing about Samurai at this time last year, but then they blew me away at finals. I expect it'll be the same with this show, but that may not be enough to keep them in the top 3.

Unfortunately I can't look at the guard without thinking of Bruno. Those uniforms look like they came straight out of his wardrobe. :tongue:

:tongue: :tongue: :worthy:

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can actually SEE these flags and these CG uniforms on the Blue corps ... wish my Blue corps could learn how to do that again (orange prison jumpsuits anyone?!?!).

BD's guard is so much better and effective than Crown's!!!

Perhaps you should get in touch with the Bluecoats staff and give them your opinion!

Are they rewriting their ending or adding it???? It is seriously late to be adding their ending a month after the season started.

Are they rewriting their ending or adding it???? It is seriously late to be adding their ending a month after the season started.

Um crown is adding their ending should be in by next Saturday

Edited by ohwiseone

Why did BD spell out "193 degrees"?

new band copying 98 degrees.

they got a little captain in them

:tongue:

If Vanguard is Monet...

Visually, perhaps. Musically?

Cavaliers show is certainly more abstract. I get a kind of Niagara Falls vibe from it. The music is haunting and I think the drill will keep evolving. The may be a dark horse now, but I think it will come down to Cavaliers and BD. Everyone else has major issues.