Murfreesboro ticket/tickets for sale

Feathers Up

Ok, so it turns out I will have an extra ticket for both nights of the Murf show. Both tickets are located on the 50 yard line, upper deck (Section 1RR Row 19 the first night and row 23 the second night). I'm asking for the face value of the ticket(s). Figured I would post here before putting them on ebay. PM me with any questions.

$45 apiece?

Yes. Face value for each. If they were cheap seats I would just give them away. But hey, that's money I need back..lol

And I will still be going both nights along with a couple of friends of mine so the buyer may also be treated to a tasty beverage (soft drink for the youngsters) before hand. :laughing:

Edited by Feathers Up

Yes. Face value for each. If they were cheap seats I would just give them away. But hey, that's money I need back..lol

And I will still be going both nights along with a couple of friends of mine so the buyer may also be treated to a tasty beverage (soft drink for the youngsters) before hand. :laughing:

If you don't get a face value buyer, call me! I am going to Murf!

Ron Gunn

Bump....