Troopers

Well keep doing what you are doing because it is working and fantastic to watch.

If they make finals at DCI this year the place is going to go wild.

If that happens, I may just have to hock something of great value to take an emergency flight to Indy.

Having been part of the 1985 Troopers, I know the feeling of that crowd appreciation. I really, REALLY hope these kids get to experience that this year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and you can tell that he puts emotion in to what he arranges. He told the story of the Iron Horse Express to us last year, and I was like "WOW. He actually cares!"

He's done the same this year too. He's been a blast to talk to. I owe him a margarita in San Antonio. :tongue:

And now I'm off again to pick up folks at the airport for the corps and go to the show site, feed the kids after the show, hear the scores and drive again. Whee! Not sure when I'll have internet again so here's a big one for the road:

GO TROOP!!!!!!!

Edited by TerriTroop

If that happens, I may just have to hock something of great value to take an emergency flight to Indy.

Having been part of the 1985 Troopers, I know the feeling of that crowd appreciation. I really, REALLY hope these kids get to experience that this year.

I still have 2 Finals tickets for sale... :ph34r::tongue:

I still have 2 Finals tickets for sale... :ph34r::tongue:

Charity is good for your soul. You should give one away. To me. Maybe. :ph34r: