Contact a mod

I wanted to discuss a recent suspension. Following the guidelines I have sent 2 PMs to MikeN with no reply. I sent a reply to the email informing me I was suspended and that too was ignored.

What do I do now? Keep trying other mods until I find one willing to respond? I know if I try to discuss the specifics here the thread will be closed.

Anybody?

Anybody at all????

The red names of who are online are all of the mods. You may click on any of them to pull up our profiles and PM us. Though, in terms of specific suspensions, MikeN would be your best bet for recourse or discussion as to why.

The red names of who are online are all of the mods. You may click on any of them to pull up our profiles and PM us. Though, in terms of specific suspensions, MikeN would be your best bet for recourse or discussion as to why.

Thank you for the response Toby. Yeah - I tried PM'ing Mike twice over the course of around a week and a half. Nuthin!

Is the email box that sends out the suspension notice monitored for responses? Because once you're suspended that's your only point of contact with any mods to discuss what happened.

FWIW, there are several people who routinely contact me to discuss various issues. I'm not around 24/7, but I gladly accept PM messages if you feel you need additional assistance in the future.

one thing to bear in mind is that we all (the moderation team) have jobs/families/etc. and so we aren't on hear all day, or even half the day for most of us - so, sometimes it takes a few days or so to get your questions/comments/concerns addressed. in addition, sometimes we need the staff to get together for opinions - and it can take some time to get a consensus out of that too.

we always aim to respond - but sometimes things get lost, or it takes time to get it done.

that said, feel free to contact me (or any of us) at any time.

FWIW, there are several people who routinely contact me to discuss various issues. I'm not around 24/7, but I gladly accept PM messages if you feel you need additional assistance in the future.

one thing to bear in mind is that we all (the moderation team) have jobs/families/etc. and so we aren't on hear all day, or even half the day for most of us - so, sometimes it takes a few days or so to get your questions/comments/concerns addressed. in addition, sometimes we need the staff to get together for opinions - and it can take some time to get a consensus out of that too.

we always aim to respond - but sometimes things get lost, or it takes time to get it done.

that said, feel free to contact me (or any of us) at any time.

Thank you Krista.

I did wait around a week for a response before posting here. Having seen Mike posting I thought I'd given it a fair shake.

However, not long after opening up this thread he did PM me. I responded but I guess he figured the conversation was over at that point. Anyway, I did hear from him, so - mission accomplished.