The Amazing Bucs are 42-0

By the way, the god d*mned Yankees are back in first place. I guess they only accept excellence, work harder, and always try to be better than the year before, unlike my slumping Red Sox - stinking slackers.

Can we break up the Yanks? Government intervention? Something?

It's getting really depressing up here with 40 days and 40 nights of rain, and now this.

If anyone publishes that Big Papi tests positive for steroids, the line to the middle of the Tobin Bridge will stretch all the way to Saugus...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bucs right now are the best, and I dont think they give a crap about their record of 43-0.

and oh yeah they are know 43-0. They just won again with a 84.363, high brass, high visual, high percussion, and high general effect.

FYI, it's 42-0. The title here is wrong. As Jim said one of their score was for an exhibition and doesn't count.

And I think they do give a crap. It's the whole point. When you've won for that long, the point of working harder and being better then yourself IS to stay on top. Every details count, even more than if you are a second place corps. People want you to lose so bad that they are that much more critical of you. Plus, they HAVE to care about staying on top and keep on winning. Otherwise members get complacent, and than you get second place.

Not that I know what I'm talking about or anything...

I don't know why people start threads like this one. It invites pointless speculation.

Why is there a winner and why is there a loser? Do you really need to explain that?

Do you have to go into why one corps wins and why one loses? Certainly, the staffs of the units involved look at these things and speculate and try to adjust accordingly. However, there are a lot of things that have to happen just right to win and to win consistently.

If you analyze this in a public forum, you're going to insult someone because of some simplified and seemingly obvious observations.

Why don't you make as much money as Bill Gates? Don't you work as hard? Are you dumber? Is what you do worthless? Do people just hate you? The answers to these questions must be the reasons that you aren't as successful.

(OMG! I think I just figured out my life.......... :thumbup: )

By the way, the god d*mned Yankees are back in first place. I guess they only accept excellence, work harder, and always try to be better than the year before, unlike my slumping Red Sox - stinking slackers.

Can we break up the Yanks? Government intervention? Something?

It's getting really depressing up here with 40 days and 40 nights of rain, and now this.

If anyone publishes that Big Papi tests positive for steroids, the line to the middle of the Tobin Bridge will stretch all the way to Saugus...

I am sll for warping this into a Yankees vs Red Sox Topic....Gooooooooooooooooo Yankees!!

I don't know why people start threads like this one. It invites pointless speculation.

Why is there a winner and why is there a loser? Do you really need to explain that?

Do you have to go into why one corps wins and why one loses? Certainly, the staffs of the units involved look at these things and speculate and try to adjust accordingly. However, there are a lot of things that have to happen just right to win and to win consistently.

If you analyze this in a public forum, you're going to insult someone because of some simplified and seemingly obvious observations.

Why don't you make as much money as Bill Gates? Don't you work as hard? Are you dumber? Is what you do worthless? Do people just hate you? The answers to these questions must be the reasons that you aren't as successful.

(OMG! I think I just figured out my life.......... :devil: )

Well in that same idea, why even create discussion forums? Everyone all have their own "obvious" answers to whatever questions, the point is to discuss them.

Why are YOU even on here telling people how useless it is to discuss things that are SO obvious?

Why am I even on here telling you the purpose of a discussion forum?

I don't know what your answer is but mine is that I'm freaking bored at work and I still need to look like I'm working so I engage in useless conversations.

OK, now that the "obvious" comment about how useless all of this is has been written, we can keep enjoying wasting our time :) :thumbup:

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

Well in that same idea, why even create discussion forums? Everyone all have their own "obvious" answers to whatever questions, the point is to discuss them.

Why are YOU even on here telling people how useless it is to discuss things that are SO obvious?

Why am I even on here telling you the purpose of a discussion forum?

I don't know what your answer is but mine is that I'm freaking bored at work and I still need to look like I'm working so I engage in useless conversations.

OK, now that the "obvious" comment about how useless all of this is has been written, we can keep enjoying wasting our time :) :thumbup:

I was just setting up the last line as a joke.

Just proves I'm more bored than you, because I spend more time and work harder at it than you :devil:

(OMG! I think I just figured out my life.......... :doh: )

That was so... how can I say this?... existentialist! Your post transcends the very issue being discussed, to enter into a virtual literary power vortex that leaves me speechless, nearly typeless.

I'd respond, but why bother? Why try?

This is all so Kierkegaardian, so Nietzschean. I'd list more, but I Kant.

I mean, why compete? Why March? Why Breathe? Why blow?

So very deep...

must go now... ciao.

:sad: