The Amazing Bucs are 42-0

2005 Undefeated (9 shows)

2006 Undefeated (10)

2007 Undefeated (11)

2008 Undefeated (10)

2009 Undefeated (2)

42-0.

That's NUTS!

September 5th, 2004 was the last time anyone got the best of the Bucs (and Festive Overture was pretty tough to beat)...that was just before we elected President Bush (the 2nd time).

Quick check of the history...the record is 46 in a row (Brigadiers from 1999-2003...)

If they make it through Scranton on August 1, DCA Prelims is the record breaker.....

wow.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best I could find in Jr was an unconfirmed but fairly reliable 64 straight by the Cavaliers 2001-2-3 (source was corpsreps.com)

(corrected to match BT's information)

Edited by wishbonecav

but can we please have a new winner soon?

as a very wise "old" man once replied back to me when I said basically the same thing over dinner -

"Don't like it? Then do something about it!"

And there was nothing condescending about that remark - the Bucs are going to come out with what they got and give nothing less than their "A" game. the rest of us have to figure out how to do the same thing and get to A+.

captain Obvious.

I'm sure I will be shot for saying this, but can we please have a new winner soon?

Not to discredit their impressive run, but this is all far too predictable.

Maybe they will line you up with the OP and try to shoot you both with a single bullet....why waste ammo.

Maybe they will line you up with the OP and try to shoot you both with a single bullet....why waste ammo.

nice :)

Edited by wishbonecav

ugliest comment ever.

from someone who lists his drum corps experience as "none".

nice :)

Sorry..thought it was obvious that I was only joking. I meant this as being that some folks will be upset at the OP for reminding everyone of the Bucs current domination, and the other camp will be upset at your posting 'cause they enjoy seeing their team consistently in the winners circle. Smoky Bear list this thread with a high flame potential....sorry for the misunderstanding...my bad. Edited by VOReason

Best I could find in Jr was an unconfirmed but fairly reliable 65 straight by the Cavaliers 2001-2-3 (source was corpsreps.com)

The Cavaliers' (and modern era junior corps) record is 64 straight wins. One of those shows in 2003 was a no-show (rainout?), meaning they won 26 that year, added to 33 in 2002 and the last 5 contests in 2001.

Sorry..thought it was obvious that I was only joking. I meant this as being that some folks will be upset at the OP for reminding everyone of the Bucs current domination, and the other camp will be upset at your posting 'cause they enjoy seeing their team consistently in the winners circle. Smoky Bear list this thread with a high flame potential....sorry for the misunderstanding...my bad.

:) And I edited my post to douse that flame :)

Sorry for bein' a grouch, fellow drum corps fan.

Ready, Fire, Aim isnt always the best way :tongue: