Denton, TX

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see it quite often actually! It's just so sporadically placed between all the drivel! A lot of people don't really read it because they just assume the thread just goes to pot once one person throws in that poorly thought out comment!

Several of us on the Thurs. Dallas and then Fri. Houston thread noted the maturity and respectful playfulness of the discussions on "our" thread versus the enormous difference in # and sniping on the "other" thread. And then this snippiness came out in spades after scores on the San Antonio thread. It just seems that there is a great number of impatient (with success) Crown fans whom are very young IMO. Not stirring things up but just observ'in!

And I see this as well on the video site we don't mention by name with respect to some of the raw vulgar comments attached to many corps' vids of show or lot footage -- some real mean-spirited comments.

Several of us on the Thurs. Dallas and then Fri. Houston thread noted the maturity and respectful playfulness of the discussions on "our" thread versus the enormous difference in # and sniping on the "other" thread. And then this snippiness came out in spades after scores on the San Antonio thread. It just seems that there is a great number of impatient (with success) Crown fans whom are very young IMO. Not stirring things up but just observ'in!

And I see this as well on the video site we don't mention by name with respect to some of the raw vulgar comments attached to many corps' vids of show or lot footage -- some real mean-spirited comments.

It's very true, someone hurts someone's feelings and they come with fists flying! It's just a public forum, people say/do the darndest things! It can be funny at times, but I'm getting sick of it...just wish I could still be touring! Just glad I got to see a lot of friends this weekend and today during the free day!

ok now back to business, lets gang up on the judges and get the scores

It's not the judges, it's the tabulator. WAKE UP!! :whistle:

Mike

From my friend in Denton, scores:

OC

Memphis Sound 65.25

WC

Cascades 69.7

Madison 77.95

Troop 79.8

Bluecoats 87.05

HNC 90.1