Allentown... where's the party at?

I am headed up for both nights, and I was just wondering if there were any hot spots before or after either night. I have never really done anything other than attend the shows, but I figured I would see what other opportunities were out there.

always lots of gathering wherever you can find parking

the bar at the top of the hill behind the stadium usually has a good drum corps crowd after the show. Lots of staff pop in for a drink.

Lupos!

and where might that be?

Lupos is the bar at the top of the hill behind the stadium that I mentioned. She was just giving you the name which I couldn't remember.

sweet.... I am getting there several hours early on Friday... I will prolly be sporting Academy or Blue Knights gear...

There was a Cadets reunion at the new Allentown Brew Works downtown last year. It's *ahem* "nicer" than Lupo's, although admittedly not across the street from the stadium.

Don't forget to make time for a pre-show visit to Josh Early Candies on Tilghman Street for some serious choco-bliss! :tongue: