Hattiesburger bar and grill

AND What happened to Cascades??

He only said they were on the field. That was it.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He only said they were on the field. That was it.

When he said "Scades out".............I was assuming that they were not there..........

When he said "Scades out".............I was assuming that they were not there..........

Nope, they were out on the field! He posted it right with a friend that called me and said the show just started! So I think they performed!

USMKLAVIER: Neat show from academy. They showed up. Saw lightning to the east. Hope it doesn't increase.

I hope the lightning/rain stays away too...

For those of us that are time zone challenged or too lazy to figure it out ...is the EST or CST?

CDT

For those of us that are time zone challenged or too lazy to figure it out ...is the EST or CST?

And that would be Central!

I'm pretty excited about this show. Can't wait to see what the scores will look like between BD and Cadets tonight. Cadets have been doing very well in the past few days.

I hope so. I must say I was disappointed in their gap widening against Cavies from SanAn to the next night. But, that was a few days ago.

i think the gap wont be much different i think but who knows really.....cavaliers havent had ashow since sunday and wont till tomorrow. the next two days with the same judges will be the same i believe. that will be a better tell of the spread before the ATL show on saturday.

Edited by CubanM11