Hattiesburger bar and grill

I don't know...I'm kind of skeptical. From the way shows have been described here on DCP, INT's show is quieter than a Cavaliers show, has more talking than a Cadets show, and less movement than a Blue Devils show. :sad:

Okay. :doh:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gooooooooooooooo bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuecoats

gooooooooooooooo bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuecoats

I really enjoyed bluecoats show from San Antonio. I didn't see much of it that night b/c the commentary got in the way, but upon rewatching it, i liked it.

join the cloud people.....leave the status quo behind.......:)

join the cloud people.....leave the status quo behind.......:)

Haha - I'm about to leave the status quo behind... starting this weekend - I will be volunteering with a certain maroon & gold team for the next two weeks.

Haha - I'm about to leave the status quo behind... starting this weekend - I will be volunteering with a certain maroon & gold team for the next two weeks.

BRAVO!! :sad:

I sooo could have last summer, but that was the summer my son "took off"! Thank you so much for doing this! Are you leaving right before championships?

:sad: Thanks for taking care of them!

I'm jealous! Not able to do it this year!!! Cooking??? If so, I know my daughter will continue to eat well! (Albeit she is NEVER 1st in line....usually rushing to get her food before it is gone, when she calls.) :sad:

USMKLAVIER: ####, Boston. Get it.