Hattiesburger bar and grill

Show updates are being posted in between the chit chat! Last update: USMKLAVIER: BD was very clean. Good music.

for CubanM11 - BD wasn't on last. Still have HNC and Bluecoats to go! :sad:

thank you very much, sounds like some good competition tonight. i guess that the show got started a bit late, i just want scores , i need to go to sleep and get up early for work

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The show seems to be running late for an east coast event. Was there a weather delay?

I'd like to know the scores, but I've got to get up early for work tomorrow!

Should be soon. I know Cadets were next to last and they went on at 950 pm.

Haha - I'm about to leave the status quo behind... starting this weekend - I will be volunteering with a certain maroon & gold team for the next two weeks.

Can't wait to see you...I'll be there on the 2nd, through the 9th. Gotta get the unis in top notch shape for nationals!

Can't wait to see you...I'll be there on the 2nd, through the 9th. Gotta get the unis in top notch shape for nationals!

From the looks of my son you'll probably have to alter his one more time...LOL

Anything over 125 pages includes subsets. 224 means a TON of subsets, but that helps the cleaning process especially if they are well written and keep the flow of the visual phrase moving smoothly.

I think in 90 we had about 102 pages .... plus about 75 subsets. This is nothing new. Only difference is MY page 95B = YOUR page 175. Know what I mean?

I think PR will get these 60 pages taken care of in short order. Hope it all works out well on the field.

USMKLAVIER: Good bloo. Great players. Not sure about visual book. New ending seems very good but don't know about great. PR encore. Scores as soon as announced.

jeffreystephens says "Phantom out for an encore. Last bit of juice on the phone :( #dci

4 minutes ago from TwitterBerry