Thank you from MYSTIKAL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on a great season! Keep plugging away. It's nice to see Mystikal out there on the field every year when I travel to Cali for a show or two. Seeing all these corps still going like you, Impulse, Gold, etc. brings warmth into my heart.

Let me join the chorus...CONGRATS! Both on having an awesome season, and for keeping a sane view on your yearly schedule. I'm sure a lot of folks have tried to coax you into getting to championships quicker than you all have designed...and, kudos for sticking to your plan. Now, GET OUT TO CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! :tongue::lol: :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm glad Mystikal is progressing nicely, and hopefully we will see you at championships soon!

HERE'S TO A GREAT 2010!!!

Congratulations.!!! Getting a chance to see this Corps Grow Every performance was very impressive!,,Keep up the Good work!...See you Next Year!.. :tongue:

good job

so did the kids get back home ok, i understand they were stranded in Oxnard, since the corps director was not able to pay for buses for them to get to the airport. hope they made it back ok

good job

so did the kids get back home ok, i understand they were stranded in Oxnard, since the corps director was not able to pay for buses for them to get to the airport. hope they made it back ok

If memory serves me right they took a train ride home.

They made it home quite ok. The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (totally different form the Corps Director) was unable to manage a few things very well, however we were able to pull funds from a reserve that myself and my staff had set aside for financial emergencies as well as a few donations. Thank you for your concern and I am glad that there were folks in tune with our well-being.

Jake, you have such a great memory. :)We took the train to California however the train cancelled our return trip on us at the last minute which is what caused a bit of panic. We were able to fly them home, which is a much better way to travel. I wish drum corps could fly everywhere! :)

Chris Magonigal

Corps Director

Mystikal DBC

good job

Edited by magonigal

Sometimes it is better to not reply, and not air your dirty laundry in these forums.

Now that I have read this there is no way I would ever send my kids to this program.

They made it home quite ok. The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (totally different form the Corps Director) was unable to manage a few things very well, however we were able to pull funds from a reserve that myself and my staff had set aside for financial emergencies as well as a few donations. Thank you for your concern and I am glad that there were folks in tune with our well-being.

Jake, you have such a great memory. :)We took the train to California however the train cancelled our return trip on us at the last minute which is what caused a bit of panic. We were able to fly them home, which is a much better way to travel. I wish drum corps could fly everywhere! :)

Chris Magonigal

Corps Director

Mystikal DBC