COLTS GET THE SHAFT

Please explain to me how every single World Class score goes up from San Antonio to Murfreesboro except the Colts their score went down.... (Oh sorry Madison stayed the same). Seems to me there is some strange judging going on....Can anyone guess why? IMHO the Colts have improved since San Antonio....but according to the judges they are the only corps out there to actually get worse.

Edited for sake of not offending others....Not my intention.

Edited by bmroth1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the first thing I see when I log on DCP is a thread about someone getting shafted. Thank you, OP, you made my night.

Please explain to me how every single World Class score goes up from San Antonio to Murfreesboro except the Colts their score went down.... (Oh sorry Madison stayed the same another Trooper competitor). Seems to me there is some #### judging going on....Can anyone guess why? Of course you can but my question is who will have the guts to say it. Oh and by the way the Colts have improved since San Antonio....but according to the judges they are the only corps out there to actually get worse. It's beyond fishy is flagrantly shameful and lends a cloud of doubt to any conclusion to the 12th spot this season.

Unless it's the Colts?

You want to talk about guts? Then why don't you just come out and say what you want to say. Better yet--prove it.

Its pretty simple isnt it...name another corps whose score went down?

Unless it's the Colts?

No even if its the colts

I love how the first thing I see when I log on DCP is a thread about someone getting shafted. Thank you, OP, you made my night.

Name one other world class score that went down?

*INSERT RANDOM CORPS HERE* got the shaft! Their *INSERT RANDOM CAPTION* went down from the night before! It's probably because that *INSERT RANDOM JUDGES NAME HERE* guy hates the *INSERT SAME RANDOM CORPS HERE*! He always marks them down!

Please explain to me how every single World Class score goes up from San Antonio to Murfreesboro except the Colts their score went down.... (Oh sorry Madison stayed the same another Trooper competitor). Seems to me there is some #### judging going on....Can anyone guess why? Of course you can but my question is who will have the guts to say it. Oh and by the way the Colts have improved since San Antonio....but according to the judges they are the only corps out there to actually get worse. It's beyond fishy is flagrantly shameful and lends a cloud of doubt to any conclusion to the 12th spot this season.

Stop being such a baby.

Scores becoming stagnate happens to corps all the time. You weren't complaining when they were in 12th... now that they are in 13th you are crying foul.

Judges are not looking for a reason to give it to anyone and they are not looking for a reason to give anyone the shaft. YOU are simply looking for a reason to complain because your team is not where you think they should be.