South Lyon Show!

Hey everyone! I'm going to my first ever Open Class show tomorrow in South Lyon. I have to say, I'm actually kind of excited. It'll be a new experience for me. I haven't seen Cap Reg since the beginning of the season in Toledo and I enjoyed them back then. I'm excited to see BDB for the first time too! Its too bad VK isn't at this show because I would have loved to see them as well! Anyone else going to the show?

EDIT - LIVE UPDATES WILL BE COMING FROM THE SHOW! PICTURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad36/cv...20South%20Lyon/

Edited by CHSnare

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I'm going to my first ever Open Class show tomorrow in South Lyon. I have to say, I'm actually kind of excited. It'll be a new experience for me. I haven't seen Cap Reg since the beginning of the season in Toledo and I enjoyed them back then. I'm excited to see BDB for the first time too! Its too bad VK isn't at this show because I would have loved to see them as well! Anyone else going to the show?

Show Lineup

Corps go on in reverse order

Blue Devils B - Concord, CA

Citations - Burlington, MA

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

Capital Regiment - Columbus, OH

Raiders - Wayne, NJ

Dutch Boy - Kitchener, ON

Les Stentors - Sherbrooke, QC

Spirit of Newark/New Jersey - Newark, NJ

Blue Saints - Sudbury, ON

After last nights show Cap Reg and Raiders separated by .2

Citations going head to head with BDB.

Looks to be very entertaining and fun.

Enjoy the show

All the Canadian corps on the field together at last. Go Canada, and especially - GO DUTCH!!!!!

Dutch Boy is the whole reason I'm going to the show! Can't wait to see my buddy who I marched all winter with.

For those of you who will be able to attend...it would be great to get a review or a play by play. I wish I could be there.

For those of you who will be able to attend...it would be great to get a review or a play by play. I wish I could be there.

I'm sure CHS will have plenty to say. He's good people and knows enough to know what needs be said :blink:

Get us a review Chris!

I actually just got a new blackberry curve. I may be able to provide a few updates about the show if anyone is interested! I may also do the unthinkable and get a twitter just for this show.....lol.

I actually just got a new blackberry curve. I may be able to provide a few updates about the show if anyone is interested! I may also do the unthinkable and get a twitter just for this show.....lol.

I'd be interested. I don't twitter but I'll be watching DCP tonight. Cheers!

Why would you spend the money to get into the show and do nothing but type while you're there. Just go and enjoy your first show and forget about the updates. Update after the show on your thoughts if you must.

There is plenty of time to type between corps. I will most likely be doing that. I am on my blackberry now. I will make sure its fully charged for tonight :)