DCA-South Regional Contests

will take this opportunity to send a big HI! to Bunny (Hef too)

"see you in September"

(hmmm sounds like a song title... cabs? 1959? maybe?)

Hey Tom! Looking forward to seeing you in September as well! We are looking forward to entertaining the crowd AGAIN in Mini-corps on Friday night, on the field on Saturday night, and AGAIN on Sunday night! We have definitely come a long way since your visit with us our charter year, huh??

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you bet Bunny

HI all.

Saturday August 1st,Nashville Tn there will be a after show hang at Hooters 217 Largo Drive NAshville Tn.

About 10 min from show site.All corps are welcome to attend.

Here is the map.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=36.05...p;gid2=14937384

my cell is 6154191566 if anyone has issues finding it.Its right off of the Harding place exit which is huge and the sign can be seen from the exit.Hope to see you all there.

I have a few spots open at my house if anyone needs a place to crash after the show.Email me at edwardamason@yahoo.com

Just bring your air mattress.

Have a great show guys!!! It is going to be very strange sitting in front of the computer and cell phone waiting for updates on the show instead of there in the lot, hopefully some folks at the show will keep us in the loop!

A good chunck of GCS is cheering for one of our alumni marching in one of those open-class corps...GO JOSH!!!!

Have a great show guys!!! It is going to be very strange sitting in front of the computer and cell phone waiting for updates on the show instead of there in the lot, hopefully some folks at the show will keep us in the loop!

A good chunck of GCS is cheering for one of our alumni marching in one of those open-class corps...GO JOSH!!!![/quo

Have a good run.

Edited by camel lips

Good luck to all performing corps! Good times are to be had.

Hey Vic, maybe you and I could ride up together. That way I won't have to miss out on the shows. :worthy:

Mike

Your welcome to come along... got room.. leave Friday after work! Dream Theater CD's for 10 hours :worthy:

Thanks Vic. Pretty enticing offer.

And some cold beverages that begin with the letter "Y" :worthy: