Where is the strangest stadium

Thumbs down?

Now there was a tick system with a proper reward... you even got dinner.... oops... you WERE dinner.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someplace in CT in 1996 I think - DCA show where the crowd sat on the side of a hill and the judges stood on top of the hill.

I am sure there are more in my memory somewhere - but that is it for now!

Wolcott fits the description. Sunday afternoon show in the middle of the season.

Tom , Sounds Like Derby! the stands (or somewhat stands,) are built in the side of a hill... the judges are on top of the hill

Little Roosevelt Stadium.. I remember that place, it was a stone wall that surrounded it , if I remember, they had someone near an outfield wall that would open a gate to let the busses in so no one would get shot or fire bombed! yikes!

Nope. While Derby's field was on the side of a vast wooded hill (amd the old woodedn stands seemed to go up into the woods, with locals sitting in the woods), the other person is thinking of the Winsted, CT show in 1996. Hurcs, Sun, and I think that was it. No lights, and we had to hurry because it was getting dark out. No stands.

I liled where the Torrington Vagabonds parade corps had their show. Nice 1920's baseball stadium with wooded seating, but the judges box wasn't on the 50. You had to play the hits crooked.