Need my Daily HNC Update

Hello you WONDERFUL Volunteers touring with HNC, I know you are incredibly busy, but might you pop on DCP and give us some scoop on the daily stories of tour??

It was 106 degrees in Portland, OR yesterday and supposed to be 107 today...........so, stuck inside and would LOVE to read some more personal stories of tour!

Thanks............maybe more info on the Bear siting a couple of days ago

Thought with Laundry last night, my wonderful son might text or call..........but, NOT. :tongue:

Counting the days until my flight next Tuesday!!

Love you all

Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello you WONDERFUL Volunteers touring with HNC, I know you are incredibly busy, but might you pop on DCP and give us some scoop on the daily stories of tour??

It was 106 degrees in Portland, OR yesterday and supposed to be 107 today...........so, stuck inside and would LOVE to read some more personal stories of tour!

Thought with Laundry last night, my wonderful son might text or call..........but, NOT. :tongue:

Love you all

Thanks

Yeah I know how you feel. I was wondering if anyone was able to post an update. I have a twitter account just to follow GH, but he only puts so much info on there, which is understandable.

I'm lookin forward to this weekend at Giants and my trip to Indy next Thursday as well.

Thought with Laundry last night, my wonderful son might text or call..........but, NOT. :bleah:

Love you all

Thanks

Don't feel bad, mine didn't call either... :tongue:

All I heard out of yesterday was that they did laundry last night and that they 'made some good brass changes' -- I know they have plenty of things they WANT to do, and are trying to pace themselves doing it (effect things, reducing tics, ensemble things...).

Don't feel bad, mine didn't call either... :tongue:

I don't think any do!! LOL .. I think (at least in my case) my son has grown tired of dad's "Good luck" messages and "great show" messages. Perhaps I've worn out my welcome! LOL

I don't think any do!! LOL .. I think (at least in my case) my son has grown tired of dad's "Good luck" messages and "great show" messages. Perhaps I've worn out my welcome! LOL

Sounds pretty familiar! We text the "love you" and "give us a call when you can", which I hope he's not tired of! They haven't had enough down time to spend money and that's when we get the text or call!! :tongue: "Mom or Dad"....need some more money in my account!! Love it!

BIG count down.......see him in one week!

I talked to my parents once the summer I marched -- finals night. DCI members are busy as hell in their own little world right now. Outside influences are not important and will only distract them (i.e. their parents).

My son calls us about every three days just to give updates and to find out what is going on at home, I love the fact that he calls but I hat the time that he calls (late).

ROFL , as my Dad says..."Ditto"