Allentown

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Lance. He has made 30 tweets and is obviously lovin it and this is your comment?

I'm seriously loving his commentary. And I agree with his comment. There's so much WGI in Crown's show, it just struck me as a bit ironic is all.

Sweet double tonguing + tuba feature. Diggin this.

1 minute ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Ensemble visual effects are top notch, as is expected with these fellas. Awesome tone quality out of the high brass.

2 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Great hornline split effect in opening set. Guard unis rock too. Go Dan!

3 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: http://twitpic.com/cbqu7 - Green team approaches.

4 minutes ago from TwitPic CrownSopJordan: I think itd be awesome to go without shako and jacket for part of a show, a la BD 92. Very easy to emote. Lots of fun.

4 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: This jazz chart rocks. Small trumpet group is great. This brassline is stellar. Cool ending. Eric walks like a stud, hahahaha.

9 minutes ago from txt

Tweet from George: cavaliers going on - we be next - home show - now would be a very good time to tear it up

I'm seriously loving his commentary. And I agree with his comment. There's so much WGI in Crown's show, it just struck me as a bit ironic is all.

As his mom I'm lovin his comments as well because there is so much joy in them. He had a stress fracture last year and didn't get to finish the season and this year jumped in late to fill a hole. He didn't start this year because he didn't know if his foot would make it. He has stuck with Crown like glue for four years when other opportunities presented themselves and I'm glad he's having a good age out year.

As his mom I'm lovin his comments as well because there is so much joy in them. He had a stress fracture last year and didn't get to finish the season and this year jumped in late to fill a hole. He didn't start this year because he didn't know if his foot would make it. He has stuck with Crown like glue for four years when other opportunities presented themselves and I'm glad he's having a good age out year.

There certainly is a lot of joy in his posts. I also appreciate his knowledge of dci history.

I'm REALLY happy to hear that he's healthy and having a great age out year. Congratulations to you and your son!