Allentown

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From being around one corps it has been my experience that the members and staff are focused on each night and getting better. We, here at DCP are the only ones worrying about these kinds of things. Read the posts of Jordon, no negatives, no problems with other corps just appreciates what is being done. We should take a lesson from them IMHO.

:thumbup:

It has nothing to do with being intimidated. These corps all respect each other and would love to show off to each other when they can. It doesn't happen too often.

It seems to me that there would be no intimidation. If they think about it at all it is probably in the back of their minds and is some incentive to show off a little. More likely it is not in their heads due to the focus and concentration they have.

No problem. This time of year the emotions flow! That is what makes it fun!

:thumbup:

Indeed! The thrill of the competition.. it gets me every time! haha

Why do people post what other people are saying on twitter... You don't have to create a twitter account to view someone's postings... Just go to this link.

http://twitter.com/search?q=crownsopjordan

Got it "grey 0487" The Jim Beam is taking effect very well thank you , And thanks to you

also " My Opinion " Really appreciate it Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: Go G-MEN

heres a good one.

CrownSopJordan

Woah, DCP is following me?

less than a minute ago from txt

Edited by ccollins792

It has nothing to do with being intimidated. These corps all respect each other and would love to show off to each other when they can. It doesn't happen too often.

Honestly, as far as HNC....I'd be shocked if they were thinking of who was in the crowd...this is Allentown, performing in Allentown was always a highlight for us.

I take it back, the only thinking of the crowd they were doing is enjoying the cries of East, East, East! :thumbup: