Star United's website

Yeah...and I have hair! :thumbup:

Back hair doesn't count, Sam. :worthy:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....I knew the Star of Indiana junior corps stuff but I don't see why that should carry over here? People have to get a life and go PRACTICE...I do want to know how they won the last three 'minicops' titles though? I didn't know they were even in law enforcement? Those cats can certainly do it all!!!

You know...I was going to go back and edit that.....but the typo's too funny! Thanks for pointing it out. :thumbup:

As for the hate carrying over...it shouldn't.....but the sad fact is that it does.

### hair.....get it right! :thumbup:

Hey ... Whatever you say. You scratch my back and I'll comb yours.

This has taken a very ugly turn...

I think as adults we can all agree than both SU and Tom are capable of defending their own respective honors.

Nothing however will be able to remove the image seared onto my brain by the last 4 posts in this thread.

As an act of mercy, I would ask the mods to please close this thread now before more permanent damage is done.

Edited by dckid80

### hair.....get it right! :thumbdown:

Wow, I just imagined and even gnarlier version of the waxing scene in the 40 Year Old Virgin. :rock:

This has taken a very ugly turn...

I think as adults we can all agree than both SU and Tom are capable of defending their own respective honors.

Maybe so, contrary to me giving him grief, (I always do, joking), I'll back up Tom on this one...... nuff said.

Hey, the rolling equipment Star traveled on was all used in 85; just the recipient of a nifty paint job. Hope that makes somebody a little less angry! :thumbup:

I love, love, love the fact that a bunch of grizzled old farts from the East (and I say that with the greatest of affection) and a bunch of still "relative newbies...after 25 years" have found a way to push each other, get much better in the process, and produce a competitive product I don't think any of us envisioned.

Congrats to all on the strange (but apparently real) comaraderie that has developed. Practice hard, have a great Summer, and settle it for real in Rochester.

Good luck to all!

Cheers!

Karen

P.S. And Chromik...eeeeeeewwwwww.