Can Carolina Crown break 99.15?

Am I the only only one being sick of all these Carolina Crown thread in regarding their placement? I would love to see more thread about their show design rather than the never ending speculation of their standing. First with HNC and now with Blue Devils.

Don't get me wrong, Carolina is my second favorite this season.

-----

well, my answer is no.... but of course they may pass BD.... I really want BD to win because of what happened last summer.

Eh, it's human nature. We're, well the thread, is root for them. Besides, I see people trying to talk about show design and their threads don't go anywhere.

I've pretty much given up on that, even though I would rather discuss show design. :thumbup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok gotcha. nuch appreciated aand thanks for the clarification. this will for sure be a very exciting week of drum corps.

Go Crown!!!

No problem. I am so ready to see what goes down next Thursday through Saturday! I'm also kind sad because after Saturday there is no drum corps til June. :thumbup:

I think Crown will end with a low 97.

waiting for the cadets thread... can HNC beat 99.15?

cold hard truth is no one this year will. I'd be kind of upset if it happened... nothing this year is over the top 99.15 impressive..

Edited by rifleline14

waiting for the cadets thread... can HNC beat 99.15?

cold hard truth is no one this year will. I'd be kind of upset if it happened... nothing this year is over the top 99.15 impressive..

haha. i was tempted to do it, but decided not to.