Best of the Decade - Bluecoats :)

as a side note I have to say that IMAGINE is really really growing on me...might have to switch it with the knockout

I'll admit I've got some bias here as they've consistently put out some of my favorite offerings of the season every year of this decade.

1: 2005. 5 years later and I STILL can't get "Tiki-taka-tera-teme-taco bell" out of my head! This was the year when they went from being "ok" to being REALLY good.

2: 2009: Great choice of musical charts, and I'm sure if I ever decide to start smoking weed some day I'll have a blast going back and listening to that San Antonio commentary

3: 2006- Possibly the most underrated 4th place show ever.

4: 2007- Why oh why oh WHY did they have to water that horn book???

5: 2008- Gotta love Rocky

6: 2002- The first time I really started taking notice of them

7: 2001: Liked their Latin show, Red Cape Tango was the highlight.

8: 2003. I know that some alumni would prefer to forget about this one, but I liked the concept and thought they did it well in Orlando.

9: 2004: Ride was very good, as was the original Hunting Wabbits. Not a bad show for them, but not as awe-inspiring as some of their other offerings from this decade.

10: 2000. The Witch was a nice musical chart, but I thought Southwind should have made top 12 that year