Quarters lineup?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love how the open judging kinda screwed a few cops and gifted a few others going into the seeding shows. What a joke, well at least the top 2 are correct.

Are you saying citations shouldn't be seeded third? What's that based on?

Gotta love how the open judging kinda screwed a few cops and gifted a few others going into the seeding shows. What a joke, well at least the top 2 are correct.

I kind of feel bad for those cops :rock:

:thumbdown:

I'm personally beside myself that the Citations are in the top 3 :) Fingers crossed for a fabulous performance and that my daughter is able to perform (she fell in the bathroom in Paw Paw the other night and hit her head - was woken every few hours to make sure she was ok, etc., but apparently went to urgent care last night as a precautionary measure)

GO GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and all of the other sections too, but heck, my little one is with the guard...I guess I can be a little selfish lol)

Go Get Em Citations!!!!!

Bob and Ruth O'Neil ( Founders ) would be very proud..

I thought Citations were relatively new - since the early 2000's or so. I didn't realize they had a longer history than that. It must be great for you to see them doing so well!

I'm personally beside myself that the Citations are in the top 3 :) Fingers crossed for a fabulous performance and that my daughter is able to perform (she fell in the bathroom in Paw Paw the other night and hit her head - was woken every few hours to make sure she was ok, etc., but apparently went to urgent care last night as a precautionary measure)

GO GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and all of the other sections too, but heck, my little one is with the guard...I guess I can be a little selfish lol)

Hope your daughter is ok!

Hope your daughter is ok!

Seconded. It's tough enough knowing your kid is hurt - twice as bad when they are a long way away. Fingers crossed for her.