"Encore" competition at I+E

How would a competition where the corps performed their encore selections be received? I think it would be a nice thing to see because you don't get to see every corps perform their encore over the course of the season unless you travel.

How would a competition where the corps performed their encore selections be received? I think it would be a nice thing to see because you don't get to see every corps perform their encore over the course of the season unless you travel.

thatd be pretty cool. probably would never happen, but itd be cool to see once.

I think I&E should be way less formal than it is now. What if each corps had an allotted one hour to do or feature what and who they wanted...one venue...maybe 3 stages. Also, skip the expense of judges. Just perform for the crowd and the other corps.

I don't think you would find very many corps willing to give up the rehearsal time during finals week to do something like this. Many do not participate in I&E now for that very reason.

so...who is I&E for?

If all corps are not going to participate...shouldn't it just be shelved? Or at least modified so it is a less structured...here's your 3 minutes in front of a judge?